Our social workers are professionals who are assisting individuals to cope with the functional, financial, environmental, emotional, psychological, and medical challenges of living in their own homes.
Medical social worker services include:
- Promoting social change
- Community resource planning and coordination
- Education on treatment options
- Problem-solving in human relationships
- Assistance in emotional adjustments to life changes
- Grief counseling or coping with impending loss
Talk to us today so we would know what particular services we should provide you. Contact us at 832-693-6374 or 731-271-5814. You can also send an email at email@example.com. We are more than happy to serve you.